MNHS and MPS have a limited number of violins, violas, cellos, and basses for rent. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in their school orchestra program. Instrument rental costs $90 per year, which goes toward maintaining the instrument.
NEW! Pay for Student Fees Online
Millard Public Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You can now pay for items such as instrument rental fees and more using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency – Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.Enrollment is easy!If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on the new link to Store.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your child using his/her school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
Please note – Student ID numbers are personal, private numbers, which should not be shared beyond this transaction.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s Thank you,